PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 25, 2008

Post about Hannah!!!


Hannah is the most awesome bff in the world. Not only is she kind and understanding, but ALWAYS good 4 a laugh! I love to laugh!!!!!! Lynsey is well.....she's more the annoying sister you can't shake off kinda friend...lovely ain't it? lol! But really....I've never trusted someone so deeply....If she stopped liking to hang out with me...my life would be in free fall because she's my gravity holding me down, and my world would be black and white, because she's my color, painting in my days with shades of friendship and affection. This is to you Hannah, YOU ROCK!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

awww!! I just wanna sqeeze your lil cheeks! lol!

Drama Girl said...

Ew....lol!

Strawberry said...

aww, I wish ya still said stuff like this =(