PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nick ^.^

Nick is a super awesome dude.....and everyyy girl likes him.....so i guess i should be happy he likes me....right? What if I refuse to show any emotion towards him because I'm too afraid I'll ruin me and Mackenzie's friendship....Ohhh I HATE DEEP QUESTIONS! I get all....tight and uneasy inside! A friend or a guy....a friend or a guy....I choose....FRIEND! But what if....
No! No turning back Sabrina! Think of all the memories! Your friend has always been by your side, through thick and thin!
But.....
Don't get all, "but...what if.." on me girl! Stay strong!!!!
AAARRRGGGG! This is sooo....emotional! E-M-O-T-I-O-N-A-L! I hate 7th grade! I hate Nick!.....no...wait, I love Nick.....but not in THAT way.....or do I?
No you do NOT! Snap out of it girl! SNAP-OUT-OF-IT!
I can't! AAAAAAA!!! I can't stop thinking about him!
Well you will, and I'll make you. This is your FRIEND you're stacking!
Oh shut up will you?! You think this isn't hard for ME? CAUSE IT IS! Maybe I'll pretend nothings happening, I'm good at that! La la la la la la la la la la la la.....*thinks*Nick......NO! NOT NICK! LALALALALALALALLALA!
That'a girl!
Oh get out of my head!

Can't, I'm your conscience.
Well I'll make you! *bangs head* OUCH!
HAHAHAHA! YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME, FOR I AM PURE THOUGHT!
I hate you.
You think I LIKE being inside your head? Uh, nooo!
Shut up, shut up, shut up! Fine, you're right!!!!!
Pleasure doing business with you!
Go away.

7 comments:

Hannah said...

LOL!!

Hannah said...

lol my brain is like that too

Anonymous said...

awesome same problems but a little different. but my conscience hasnt said anything about that yet. and i hope it doesn't keep on writing!
-em

Lindsey said...

I have been in a situation like that before. Where you don't want to like your guy friend, but you DO want to like him.....lol....I know you'll get through it, and in the end, you'll look back on it and laugh and say, "I was so troubled and it turned out perfect anyway," believe me, it may seem tough, but you'll make the right choice!
~

Hannah said...

I know it's "the thing" to go out...young....but if I were you I'd stay friends until you got older and then....go out

Kelly Cummin said...

hannah, thats you opinion and there's nothing wrong with the girls who go out, like it's their decision. just, don't be so judgemental.

Hannah said...

yup her decision.