PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Can there be hate at first sight?


I know all about "Love at first sight", but is there "Hate at first sight"??? There HAS to be cause I hate this new kid, and he arrived yesterday! He's got like sandy blond hair with glasses and the deepest-set blue eyes! You probably all are thinking, "OOOOOhhhhh, dreamy!" BUT-I-CAN'T-STAND-HIM! Something about him....just makes me want to grab that adorable little face and punch it!!!! Lol! I sound like a monster now..... So, anyway, I try to be nice and say, "Hey Mike! What'd up brother?" and all...but I still have that urge.....heehee!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

"your mean!" as my dad says lol!

Drama Girl said...

hahahaha! and, yes, i am....bwahahahaha