PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 28, 2008

Inside


Is it normal to feel confused, happy, and sad at the same time? Cause I do. Sometimes I just feel a certain way for no apparent reason lol. I'm not one to understand the whole way I feel a lot. Myself is a locked chest and I must find the key. The sort of poetic junk sort of thing lol. I can only guess why I feel this way...is it the brownie I took from my brother's lunch? Or the sickness of love? Maybe it's that my cat has worms....ew! okay, you didn't need to know that!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

lol! well if your happy and sad at the same time it means your cRaZy lol well that's according to my dad lol

is it like a "I'm so sad I'm getting dizzy" kind of feeling? lol

well anyways I think it's normal...

Drama Girl said...

lol!!! i'm commander koo koo bananas!