PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Complications


I love my bff Hannah *not love, love but u know what i mean*

But sometimes I feel like she'll never except me unless I'm EXACTLY THE SAME as I was when I was 5... Sorry to inform you Hannah but I'm a little glad I'm changing a little...if that's not Horrible for me to say! I like hanging out with guys! Don't think I'm so bad... ='{

And I don't like like guys, but they're my homies. I love um! They look out for me. But Hannah will ALWAYS be my special little retard. =)

3 comments:

Hannah said...

me brain is driving me cRaZy!

one minute I'm thinking "I wish she wasn't I'm so sadddd"

to "shut up you big retard get over it!"

lol

Natasha said...

Whoa. Very deep. U and Hannah seem tight!

Hannah said...

yeah...I want her to delete this post cause it's STARING at me right in the face! lol