PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 14, 2008

Hard Times


I'm always worried that my bff *Hannah* will not want me as a friend anymore. I know it's stupid, but I can't help but think about it! Here's a little poem:
Missing you deep inside A feeling so powerful, a feeling i can't hide I'm afraid I will hurt Afraid of getting deserted But if I hide myself forever What will i accomplish? What point will I have made? To hold my silence To bite my tongue To fight a emotional battle A war never won. You are my hero My solider My friend We will carry this flag of trust Until the end.
-Sacrifice by: Sabrina Mills

5 comments:

Hannah said...

aww how nice!..I think lol

of course I'm still your Bff! why wouldn't I be?.....oh did you read my post on my blog?
yeah about that, I just felt a little weird that you told everything to Kelly before me.

it's ok! I'm fine. no "bigy" lol

Hannah said...

lol I was watchin my camcorder the other day and....you know...swam lake 2?

yes lol and remember you were being a depressed goth person lol

and you were like "when I...madd..on you...you squeak" lol!!

it made me laugh so hard!!!

Drama Girl said...

lol!!!

Drama Girl said...

lol!!!

Hannah Payson said...

I LOVE UR BLOG SABRINA!!!!