PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 18, 2008

Movies!!


I'm going to the movies with Melody, River, Mackenzie, and Danella to see Juno. Basically it's about a girl who gets pregnant lol! IT'S SOOOOO AWESOME! But it's PG-13 so...ask ur mommy and daddy first! lol! I'M HYPERRRR!!!!!
Celisse punched River in the head in band by "accident" lol!!!! It was so funny even River fell on the floor laughing!

3 comments:

Nikki and Becca Mays said...

cool. tell me how it is. I wanted to go see it.

~N!kki Mays

Hannah said...

thats just not right.....but have fun at the movies anyways....

Anonymous said...

dude i love that movie.