PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 7, 2008

Emi



Emi, I don't know you, so stop harassing me. I'm sick of it and I'm very glad my friends stood up for me. I'm sick of having bad stuff you wrote on my blog. STOP. RIGHT. NOW! Thank you to everyone who's helped get Emi's head out of the clouds and come to realize that she can't just Say what she wants.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

hey Sabrina were ya ok? did yur headache go away? maybe it was the gum?


I'm not hannah I'm a stalkerrrrr.....lol

Drama Girl said...

no, it didn't. owwww....it hurts so bad...it's like millions of ur brothers screaming in my brain

Hannah said...

lol, I hope ya get better!