PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Wowza


Nick was at his locked last week, and I was picking up my books from the floor...and Nick put the locker door RIGHT OVER MY HEAD!!! And I jerked up fast and hit my head so hard! I spun around and glared at him and he was trying not to laugh! I said, "What was that for you big fat jerk! I just gave you candy canes! Gr!" And hit him *not hard, but playfully* in the arm just when Mrs.MicKonlton came out of her room and say me "bullying HIM" He was the who was the bully! And she's like," Sabrina, I'm very ashamed of you!" in front of crowded hallway....I blushed so bad and everyone laughed! When I was outside of school, I kicked Nick in the shins and he was still laughing about the hall thing! He thinks he's so funny...Gr! LOL. He's such a twerp!

0 comments: