PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My poem

Thank you from not caring
Thank you for not understanding.
Thank you for being unfeeling, unbelieving, unforgiving

Thank you for not trying
Thank you for not lying
Thank you for being unloving, unhelpful, uninterested

If you cared
If you tried
If you forgave
If you cried,
I would have never understood
I would have never listened
I would have never lied.

Thank you for being undeceiving.
Because with the harsh realities of life
Your bitter truth gave my world a new light.

"Thank you"
By: Sabrina




1 comments:

Kelly Cummin said...

that is beautiful. i'm touched.