PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Well, 2008

What will 2008 bring....hmm. Hopefully and A+ in math class to replace my C+. My math teacher is like this, "If you multiply the denominator by 60 and then find the common integer of the percentage of problem B, you can solve the BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!" And all us students are like, "*blink blink*" and that's when Nick does something really funny that only I can see *we sit next to each other* and I start laughing so hard and my math teacher gets all mad and says, "Sabrina, stop intruding the class!" which means, "Shuddup I hate you!"

Heehee!