PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 24, 2007

I'm so bored, i'll be weird!!!!! WHOO!




Announcer: Hey. hey, hey! It's Clancy the cool cloud! What do you have to say to the audience Clancy?



Clancy: Who are you? Why are you talking to me???



Announcer: Haha, isn't that funny. But really Clancy, what are you up to?



Clancy: How do you know my name?!? Ekkk!! Get away!!!! Stop dragging me!!!! HELP! HELP!


Announcer: That's quite enough little cloud!


Clancy: Don't make me rain on you!!!


Announcer: You wouldn't dare....


Clancy: That does it!


*Clancy starts to rain all over our announcer. That will be all*


2 comments:

Hannah said...

LOL!!!FUNNY!!!!!


I LUV CLANCY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha very funny, not quite hysterical, but way up there! That is for SURE!! Good job, and great blog!