PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 7, 2007

It's not that easy people




I don't know about you people but it's so hard to tell a guy friend of yours that you don't feel the same way they do...you know....you want to be friends, and nothing else. Well, it's so hard. Especially if you love them like family! Well, me and Nick are really close. He makes me happy when he's around. I don't think I...*ehem..* like like him, cause I don't want to start a...."relationship" yet...so I don't THINK I like...nvm


Lynsey says we're "soul mates" cause he makes me so happy and makes me giggle, I hung up the phone on her and wrote in my diary about how I 'll never bring up Nick ever again to her!




I'm afraid Chelsea will thing I want a....*bf* and hate me but I DON'T! I just want a good friend like Nick!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

yeah cause then you'd.......you know.................have to.................ahem...........you know.......starts with a k.....ends with a s.........EW!!

Kelly Cummin said...

she wouldn't have to kiss right away, maybe later in the relationship, also, if you explain to your frind. It won't be bad.

Hannah said...

how can you say it normally and not twitch??? lol. of course she can do what she wants and I won't twitch cause she's me BFF lol

Drama Girl said...

Don't fight u 2! lol, i sound like a granny!

Hannah said...

I'll fight if I wanna you smelly old granny you! lol