PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What hasn't been said?


Diary2girls has a person which I will not mention that's been in a fight with our blogs. Frankly, I think it's HER fault, but there are as many sides to a story as there are people.
I don't think it's worth fighting over cause that's what people always want.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

trust me, one time, well my friend can't let go of things. she keeps on making a big deal and stuff. i'm like, chill, just get over it!

Drama Girl said...

OOOh, I have friends like that too. It can be a little hard to deal with sometimes. =)

Go to my advise site if you want any help: www.sabrinashelp.blogspot.com
or just go 2 my dashboard! Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

haha.

Drama Girl said...

Whaaa? Ha ha???