PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Skatingggg

Me and Hannah are going skating!!! SO-MUCH-FUN!!! I can't wait! We have to practice our backward swizzles to make it to lvl 3 in our class so...ya. Anyway here's more of my Malissa and Joy story:

Malissa got to school just as the late bell rang. She had been up all night thinking about Mat and Joy. She wandered down to her homebase, which as it just so happened, Mat was in.
The teacher in charge of them, Mr.Johanson, was explaining that Mat had moved here just a couple weeks ago and how we should all "Make hime feel welcome!" Malissa sat down as far away from Mat as possible.

My mom is calling me. bye lol

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

post more, post more. I am dying to know what happens next!!!!!!!