PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 10, 2008

My tales of woe.

I can't get onto my email. Lol....I've VERY UPSET! There's a story:

Malissa and Joy had been friends since they could walk. They'd been through family deaths together, as well as sports wins and acting classes. They couldn't live without each other...or so they though.

It was a hot September day and Malissa and Joy were sipping cherry coke in their tank tops and shorts. A cobalt sky shown above them, while fluffy white clouds danced across the sky. It was one of those BFF kind of days, one to just relax and be by a friend who's special to you.
Joy's mom was out picking up Shaymus, her little brother, from art class, and Joy and Malissa dicided to see what the new neighbors were like. They'd moved in a day ago from New York City, and no one really knew much about them. Only that they were rich lawyers with a "cute" son.
Joy and Malissa knelt in the bushes and peered through the slits in the fence. They heard the dribbling of a basketball and the pound of sneakers on tar. That's when they spotted him...the dream boy. He had short, almost shaggy chocolate brown hair with a bit of wave to it, hot, muscley arms, and a smile that almost sparkled! He was wearing an A&F navy-blue shirt with black Nike shorts, and black converse sneakers.
Joy cluched Malissa's arm and squealed with excitment, "OMG Malissa! He's HOT! And he lives next to me!!!!" Malissa just looked at Joy shyly and whispered softly, "That's great. But...don't you think we're kinda...young for boys? We're only 13..."
Joy stopped smiling and rolled her green eyes. "Oh pa-lease! I'm SO ready to date! I'm not a stupid baby! Come on, let's go say hi!" Malissa watched helplessly as Joy bounded over to the strange boy. She watched as they laughed together and Joy started dribbling his basketball across his driveway as he chased after her.
After an hour of watching them, she noticed that Joy didn't even notice she wasn't there with her...all she noticed was the boy. Not her best friend, a stupid boy! Malissa stalked off and walked home.
If had been about four hours since she'd gotten home and Malissa was fixing herself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich when the phone rang. "I'll get it!", she called.
"Hello?"
"Hi, Malissa? It's Joy."
"Oh...uh...hey." Malissa said unsurely.
"Guess what? His names Mat! Isn't that just so cute?! And he was, like, on the vacity b-ball team in his old school, and guess what?! He said I had the prettiest eyes he's ever seen! He's so romantic!"
Malissa's heart sank. Joy hadn't called to aplogize for running off with Mat and leaving her, she was calling to talk about him!
"And so then he told me I was the first girl he really felt so free with! And, so, yeah, then-Malissa! Are you even listening!" Joy asked angrily.
"Huh? Oh...yeah." Malissa tryed to sound as upset as possible to see if Joy noticed. She didn't. Instead she heaved a happy sigh and kept going on about Mat this, Mat that. After about an hour and a half Malissa said, "Uh, Joy? I gotta go." and hung up before Joy could resist.
Then, she walked up to her room with a heavy heart, and cryed into her pillow until it was completely soaked. When that happened, Malissa pulled out her blue diary, got a pink pen Joy had given her for her birthday, and wrote her heart out.

5:20 P.M
Dear Diary,
Oh, Joy met this guy Mat today and left me! The worst part was....she didn't even notice. I've known her for 11 years, and she just ditches me for someone she met TODAY! I'm so P.O.ed and I'm so confused! What should I do?! Oh Diary, if only you knew! If only you could understand the pain I'm feeling! It's like someone poured icy water over my head! I never thought Joy would just...leave me so quick! I feel so alone...so valnrable! Stupid Mat! I hope he dies!

5:23 P.M.

Dear Diary,
I felt kinda bad about the Mat think...and no, I don't want him to die. That's ungodly...but...I don't know.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I would! lol!

Anonymous said...

wow good writing!:)