PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 25, 2008

IDK, my BFF loser?


My Bff is a loser.....an excellent loser!


Oh Hannah Retard of my eye, What do your little deformed eyes spy?

Can they see beyond the hills? Can they see beyond the land?

Cause I can see beyond you're happy face, and I really understand.

Being a retard is not an easy task

For you have a beautiful soul behind your funny mask.

Oh Hannah, Retard of my eye

You're the bestest friend Under the sky.
*note*
Hannah is not really a retard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man that was good oh and be sure to check out justbeingsillyrox.blogspot.com. it's awesome

Hannah said...

posty posty posty more