PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Oopsies.......



I got home from school today and...there was a box on my doorstep. I remembered my mom saying something about "when ever there's a package, open it!" and so I opened it. And there in the box was another box................the box...has the name.......ugg written on the side...and a note on top that said "purchase: uggs boots, classic. Cost: $120. Color: sand. MOM GOT EVERYTHING RIGHT!!!!!! But now...I know one of my presents...oops. I'll pretend to be surprised. YAY!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Aubrey....duh.... said...

OMG!!! I LUV UGGS TOO!!! THEY ARE SOOOO COOL!!

Aubrey