PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Nick


Nick today was soooo funny!!!!! Our teacher was talking about how people remember jingles on TV like the "meow mix" song, and all the guy were like "Meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow. meow meow!" and Nick said: Meow mix,meow mix please deli- ver. (he say everyone staring at him) And the whole class burst out laughing!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

teehee hi! I watched that lil play we did again...you know "swan lake" but not really..teehee! I was cracking up!!!!

Hannah said...

you mean nick stared at everyone? or everyone stared at nick? lol

Hannah said...

ooo I like the anime pictures of all your friends "pokes pictures" oooo!! "you come out and hit me over the head with a monkey" teehee!