PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 26, 2007

AIM problems!

Last night I was on AIM for 2 hours!!!!! First, Chelsea was on and I wanted to talk to her because, you know, she'd been sick. Then...*dun dun dunnnnnn* Lynsey logged on!!!!!!! I'd been wanting to talk to Lynsey on AIM for a long time, becuase she's never on. Lynsey's mom and Chelsea's mom got in a fight 2 years ago, and they've never seen eachother since. So then, out of the blue, Lynsey starts damanding that I give her Chelsea's AIM name!!!!!! I'll show you what it was like.

Sabrina_Mills: Hey, hey, hey!
Guatar-Angel: Hey Sabrina! Whad up?
Sabrina_Mills: Nothin much. How about you?
Guatar-Angel: Stuff. Can I have Chelsea's IM name?
Sabrina_Mills: Uh...I'll ask her...
Guatar-Angel: PLZZZZZZ!!!! I haven't seen her in, like, a year!
Sabrina_Mills: Two to be exact.
Guatar-Angel: Sabrina?
Sabrina_Mills:yea?
Guatar-Angel: Shut up. Now tell me her screen name!!!
Guatar-Angel:...come ON!
Sabrina_Mills: Geez Lynsey, chill.
Sabrina_Mills: Okay, she said no, because her mom doesn't want her go give it to u.
Guatar-Angel: Omg, don't u ever just shut up? Tell me now!!!!!!



This goes on for a while....

0 comments: