PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket and Welcome to my blog. I'm just someone...that's no one...so yeah...Haha...Whoo hoo....

PhotobucketThis blog is kewl...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE MEAN! lol!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 25, 2008

My flippin' awesome par-tayyy (:

For my birthday, i'm having all my best friends and friends come to my half-brother's house!!! It's red-carpet so all of us will be wearing dresses and it'll have a red carpet and dance floor and disco lights and stuff!!! =D it'll be sooooo much FUN!!! There'll be dancing, eating, talking, and some fun games and stuff!!! I'm sooo excited (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so cool i just went to a party yesterday:) well happy birthday lol i dont even know your b-day but whatever:)

Anonymous said...

pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee write more!!!!